The Reef Tank banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,704 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I told my wife I was hanging my light today and I did. As she was leaving for work I could tell she was happy for me....I did not hear much due to me being in another room. But she did say something like BLAH, BLAH, BLAH something about the good sheets and BLAH, BLAH and she left for work. So I did what she wanted and I used the good sheets for this project and here are the pictures of the project.

I do have one question how high from the water should you hang the light 8 inches or 10 inches or 12 inches?? With the light on the glass top the tank temp did not get over 79 deg, but without the glass deflecting the heat I think my water is going to get hotter.

·
Registered
1,482 Posts
I hear the BLAH, BLAH BLAH once in a while myself. It must be a female language of some sort. But I do know I could not use the good sheet for my fish projects. Are you sure she did not say DO NOT USE THE GOOD SHEETS? LOL my wife will kill me if I did. If you can destroy the evidance I say you are good then.
Oh, the lights look nice too.
Cheers
:beer: :beer:

·
Registered
1,704 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
OOHHH, DON"T USE THE GOOD SHEETS.....Well I just put them back in the cabnet on the bottom so she won't know. This way when she puts the sheets on the bed and their dirty I can blame it on her for not doing the laundry right...:lol:

·
Registered
1,704 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Vinnie it was very easy to install. The install kit comes with everything you need to do it. It was harder to do with my corner tank. When I get my 75 gal I will do the same. It looks very nice and I'm very glad I purchased it.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts