The Reef Tank banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
282 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My name is xcountryx and I'm an Addict!

2 years ago I quit smoking and needed something to keep me busy, so I picked up yet another addicting habit. Some days it consumes my whole day, and some days it calms me to just sit and enjoy the fruits of my addiction. I have proxy spent thousands supplying this habit. My weekly min amount allotted is $100, and I'm OK with that. I do feel that picking up this habit is better then the one I gave up. So here I am!
I'm Josh Myers and I'm addicted to Reefkeeping! Thanks
100 gallon

30 gallon nuvo

RBTA

·
Registered
3,775 Posts
Ill join that program. I had to rethink this last week when i had something come in the mail for my tank everyother day last week. All ranging.from 60 to $100. That would be okay if I made 100gs a year but I dont even make half that. So I will join you and saying Hi im phill im a reefaholic.

·
Reefaholic
2,736 Posts
Hi Phill, hi Josh

Reefing is part of my budget before I find out how much "extra" money I have. Check above my avatar and I have taken the first step (changed about a week ago) except I don't see it as a problem... which still makes me an addict I guess. I would be a horrible influence for this class... just thought I would say.

I'm Eric, and I'm a reefaholic

1 - 5 of 5 Posts