The Reef Tank banner
21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Super Moderator
28,373 Posts
Jeff to the rescue! You are the man with the plan for your family and good friends! Too bad we don’t live closer to you ha ha ha!

By the way how is your mom doing?

Good to hear that you’re ex-fosters Herbie snd Stewy are feeling comfy in their forever home!

Holy cow, Doug! That’s some kind of scary fire going on in northern California! EEEK!

·
Administrator
49,206 Posts
YA it cant jump over the border and threaten us if the wind shift, We have been so many years where its been close but no cigar, Needles to say both doughter and I have fireproof boxes with Vital Documents and one or more 72 hr go bags for everyone incliding dogs in case we have to evacuate. The grandkids are PO'd that we cant take gaming consoles, I tried to explain to them, ya you can even run it till generator gives out but you wont have internet to multiperson gaming. They look at me like I am a dinosaur
Got most of the plumbing done but now thaat I have a union up tp there are a couple slip kjoints down line that need glued, Had it blow up in face agian, but I will get it.
Hey Hack Vinny Eick and cath if she wants to, since we have the new chat screen up,, how about a game of online Trivial Pursuit, do they do such a thing, I mean reefing and motors, cars and boats are OK but we wanna get more people involved?

·
Super Moderator
Fry Daddy! Multiple tanks, reef, seahorse
28,329 Posts
Doug it sounds cool, today not good for me.
I will have to resend a link again because I reset everything on my computer by accident today trying to get around my ban we talked about yesterday.

21 - 25 of 25 Posts