The Reef Tank banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Super Moderator
28,506 Posts
Good mawnin’, Rick, Hack, Vinnie, and all of TRT!

Thanks for the coffee, Hack! I’ll put out western omelets,Texas toast, cowboy potatoes, really big blue Marie muffins with a hint of orange zest, And a bowl of cut up Mel choices, ice cold, of course. If you leave the table hungry, it’s your own fault. Ha ha Ha

Jeff, congratulations on putting down deposit on your new GSD puppy. It is getting real and I am so excited for you. We are all excited for you.

Rick, bravo for getting your tank drilled yesterday. That is big stuff. I’ll go check out your thread. Hope your day at work is better than average.

Hack - That is so much fun that you introduced Trivial Pursuit to some young people! I am impressed that you were able to stay awake as long as you did.

Vinnie, enjoy your a mellow day! Everybody needs at least one of those a week.

Guess it’s time to look for Perry again

Sorry to miss the chat last evening. I have made a pact with myself to start getting ready for bed at 9:30, so in the future I will come to chat and head out at 9:30. I don’t want to be a complete party pooper.

Lots of love and hugs and peace to everyone!

·
Super Moderator
28,506 Posts
Jeff to the rescue! You are the man with the plan for your family and good friends! Too bad we don’t live closer to you ha ha ha!

By the way how is your mom doing?

Good to hear that you’re ex-fosters Herbie snd Stewy are feeling comfy in their forever home!

Holy cow, Doug! That’s some kind of scary fire going on in northern California! EEEK!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts