The Reef Tank banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Administrator
49,458 Posts
Good Morning Gang, Coffee in hand and getting primed for back to work. Smoky have filtering out harsh sun so its no too bad out. Sun didnt burnthrough till about 4pm yesterday then temp shot up 10 degrees.
I offered my thoughts on cameras in the other tread.
Sounds like a good time was had, nice to check out new chat vehicle last night. I thin we were close to saving the world if they would just listen to us ;) Have a great day all, catch ya after work

·
Administrator
49,458 Posts
Afternoon all. off work, need to finalize pool filter plumbing, glue jpints and install union so i can remove filter for service/ Still smo and cooler but sun is starting top break through, its 90ish out. so I need tpo bust a move getting filter up, I think ash from the fire is really clogging it up. Link to the fire below.
Got to Bugout Bags ready. Its ugly
Northern California fire explodes to more than 51,000 acres (msn.com)

·
Administrator
49,458 Posts
YA it cant jump over the border and threaten us if the wind shift, We have been so many years where its been close but no cigar, Needles to say both doughter and I have fireproof boxes with Vital Documents and one or more 72 hr go bags for everyone incliding dogs in case we have to evacuate. The grandkids are PO'd that we cant take gaming consoles, I tried to explain to them, ya you can even run it till generator gives out but you wont have internet to multiperson gaming. They look at me like I am a dinosaur
Got most of the plumbing done but now thaat I have a union up tp there are a couple slip kjoints down line that need glued, Had it blow up in face agian, but I will get it.
Hey Hack Vinny Eick and cath if she wants to, since we have the new chat screen up,, how about a game of online Trivial Pursuit, do they do such a thing, I mean reefing and motors, cars and boats are OK but we wanna get more people involved?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts