The Reef Tank banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Nemo's Chamber Boy
4,539 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i made my first trip to his place today (hour bus ride eep) and i was able to get a look at his personal tank. i was wondering if anyone has any of those pinkish mushrooms that he has in there. he didnt have any for sale, but i have a place in my tank that something that color would fit perfectly.

just curious as to wether anyone knows the shrooms i am talking about, and further if anyone can spare one so i can get em propigating.

gotta say, i loved his shop, and he was very friendly. i wish i lived closer so i could visit more often. i got 3 pieces for the price of what i would have paid for one of them at other shops in town.

its all about covering overhead i suppose.

·
Registered
1 Posts
hi, i know exactly which mushrooms that you are speaking of. if you look closely in woody's tank you will see that he has lots of unique mushrooms and corals in general. they seem to end up his tank because they are unusually nice or rare. oh, and if you do find some, let me know because i want some too!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.