The Reef Tank banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

Administrator
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
HOT DIGGITY DOG!

Top of the morning, and a HUGE HAPPY FRIDAY TO ALL! Though be it a supposedly stormy one....but a Friday none the less.
Morning showers evolving into a down pour later with 25-35 mph winds, and coastal flooding, as well as rain induced flooding. Keep your rubber duckies and anchor handy.

Coffee is up, and there's a Dutch Apple pie on the counter.

Heading to the creek with a dubious longevity involved for my day.
Hope peace n grooviness follow All,
Hack
Water rubber ducky Bird Beak Bath toy

Super Moderator
Multiple tanks, reef, seahorse and fresh water
Good Morning Hack and all,

Thanks for the coffee, I will put on another pot.

Chilly but dry here, Yesterday afternoon the interstate not too far from us had a plane making an emergency landing in the median, Now if I was driving and that thing came up on me I would have freaked out

Super Moderator
Good mawnin鈥, almost afternoon, Hack, Vinnie, and all of TRT!

Holy cow, Hack! I hope you have a man-sized rubber ducky to hang on to in case of a serious frog strangler while you鈥檙e at work!

Vinnie - Scary scene in that video. Yeah, I would be hanging on for dear life!

Jeff - When, oh when will those tree guys get to your property?

More later.

Lots of love and hugs and peace t everyone!

Administrator
Morning all late checkin sorry. Went out to dinner last night, we had a nice dinner, stopped at the state run liquor store to grab a dessert drink. Lady workin there asks my lady friend if we had been drinking. Says we had a drink with dinner and she said she couldn't sell us alcohol. Strange, I had to take the alcohol sales class and the law says you can't sell to a visibly impaired customer but no where does it say any consumption is a no go. Strange, stopped at another place and got a bottle of Patron for GF

Super Moderator
Afternoon all,
AM sitdown grub place visit , the pain doc appt. , with a stop at Costco since I was 鈥渦p north鈥 , along with a day before it expired DMV stop license renewal took up the morning .
All went well except for the driver鈥檚 license thing,, since I HAVE to get a Real ID license 馃檮, I had to bring birth cert./ Social Security card-proof/ and 2 bills with my name and address on them to verify I am me . Thing is, my birth certificate name is 鈥淕eoffrey鈥 and really did not know that until mom handed it to me back in 鈥78 to take to the steel mill when I got hired there. Of course they paid me as 鈥淛eff鈥 for 37 years.. and when I retired my pension checks came as 鈥淕eoffrey 鈥.Pension office said they use what the birth cert said when I hired in鈥 never was a problem , until today. Next. I have to do the dance with S. S. about getting my name changed to 鈥淕eoffrey 鈥 , sigh. They renewed my license as 鈥淛eff鈥 , but I still need to get it changed to 鈥淕eoffrey 鈥 before the next 500 or so days left before the Real ID thing comes into effect.

Still rainy n dreary here, having the gutters cleared the other day just leaves me with a 鈥渂ring it on鈥漚ttitude, plenty of stuff to do that is not outdoors.

On to the day.
Hope everyone is having a great one!

• Wow
Reactions: cath

Administrator
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Well heck Jeff, THAT pretty much sucks! Yeah, I/We have to look into this real ID thing versus the phony ones I've been passing off my entire life......Yup.....

Home from the creek a few hours early as the rains set in in earnest, and the winds gusting over 45 mph let you know the rains had arrived.

Hot shower, and now a HOT bowl of Potato soup to take the edge off.

Peace Folks,
Hack

Administrator
When I renewed my licence I upgraded to Real ID, plus I have Passport Card and Vax docs so I am ready to flee if things dont settle down'

Administrator
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Hey Doug.....
Where hasn't 'goofy' yet landed?
Facial expression Cartoon Vertebrate Gesture Art

Hack

Administrator
Well at risk of getting in trouble I won't elaborate why this is the "Left Coast"
Dropped lady Friend off at girls soire, took the dogs up and let them play in music, wanted to get fall pics before the leaves drop
Plant Plant community Dog Leaf Natural landscape
Plant Leaf Road surface Tree Asphalt
Plant Plant community Natural landscape Terrestrial plant Wood

Attachments

Super Moderator
Good evening, guys! A lot of crazy stuff for all of you today. 馃馃檮

Doug - Good grief the woman working at that package store was out of bounds with her lack of knowledge. What a pain in the fundament.
- Thanks for the photos of vivid fall colors in your area.

Jeff - What a grand mess about your BC name spellings vs your work name spelling! Dad went through a similar mess when he applied for Social Security. Shees!

Hack - A hot shower followed by potato soup was the PERFECT ending for your miserable work day.
BTW - I don鈥檛 remember seeing a photo of your carved Jack-O鈥-lantern.

The retirement community where I live had a fun Halloween gathering for our lunch today. Fuddruckers (popular hamburger chain) came in their food truck filled with hamburgers, cheeseburgers, and veggie burgers (馃コ) and big spicy fries. The staff dressed up in costumes and gave us treats. It was a little chilly and breezy, and I wish I brought my mask so I could eat inside. Oh well, I had fun anyway.

Nitee nite, all. May grooviness rule!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts