The Reef Tank banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
662 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
got water in the new tank tonight...for some reason I couldn't get a siphon to work, so I had to pour in the water.....thus my milk shake....I put the new rock in and will wait for the dust to settle before I move everything over from the old leaky tank...

I bought base rock from Premium Aquatics for $1.00 per pound, and it was some excellent looking rock....I figure the 30 lbs or so I currently have will have the base rock seeded soon....put in 100# Southdown....
hopefully I can get everything moved over on Monday...

here's to fishing in BIG water (by comparison):D

bob

Attachments

·
Registered
5,816 Posts
Dad it will clear up and then the fun begins! Think of all the critters Dipstick is going to want to put in there!;)

·
Registered
662 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I'm starting to see through the murk this morning...I think the size of this one will let me see just how much trouble I can get in...(whaddaya mean we have no money...there are still checks in the checkbook!!)....obviously was somewhat limited with the 30 gal...but now......!!!!

Clint, yes it is a 75gal....the only prob I see right now is the shadow from the center brace....only have one 250w MH over it right now so the shadow is very prominent...have to work on that...

will keep you posted with pics , trials and tribulations...there will be many of each....

bob

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.