The Reef Tank banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm not married anymore but have a great daughter to be proud of on Fathers day. Her name is Joelene(24)
I"m in Fla, she lives in Texas, That is the bummer part MAN. Man I must be getting old :)
Any other fathers got pics of their kids ?

Attachments

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hey RICK,the one in the middle looks a little like the mail man. JK :) Good lookin boys !
My daughter lived in Monticello several years ago .Her grade school teacher was Trisha Yearwoods mom :)

Stony, I'm sure you would !
Her phone # is 1-800-GET-LOST :)
Actually she gets married in September.
sorry !!!

·
Registered
3,074 Posts
ok, you asked for it :D

the top row is pics from one of my sisters' wedding last year. Asia was the flower girl.

The middle row, is some pics i shot of her about 4 months ago.

the first pic in the bottom row is at christmas with my aunts bird.

the second pic in the bottom row is this past halloween. i made the costum myself. shes an american flag. i sewed red/white stripes on a pillow case, and cut head and arm holes in it. then sewed white stars on the sleeves of a blue sweatshirt. and of course, painted a big white star on her face :D

i've got LOTS more, but didnt wanna get you guys with overkill :funny:

Fish: gorgeous daughter... you have every right to be proud.. i'd keep a close eye on stoney reef :)

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
22,752 Posts
Rick ,,,a true reefer,,,look on his picnic table,,,,:funny: :funny:
and i hear the boy in the middle takes after his Dad! ;) :D

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Jay, You have one nice looking daughter yourself!!!
You know , I call my daughter "J" . We called her Baby J when she was young and she still signs my fathers day card Baby J :)
Proud member of the "J" - crowd :)

Junkzoo, Good call :)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.