The Reef Tank banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Nemo's Chamber Boy
4,539 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have learned that access to the elusive j crowd requires proof of tank ownership. i had a couple pnwmas guys over and fragged the heck out of my tank so that they could get some stuff for their new reef tanks. clint was kind enough to snap a couple shots so i would have definitive proof!

ryan Jensen

Attachments

·
Registered
3,074 Posts
nice looking tank. one porblem though. we dont see you standing in front if it, therefore, this will not be substantial proof.

but i will give you credit for searching the web and finding a picture of a tank that nobody here has seen before :) :funny:

great lookin tank Ryan :)

·
bug hunter
816 Posts
Looks good Ryan! The digitata looks like it likes your light!

Jay,

I can vouch for Ryan it is his tank LOL

Grazhopper,

I think it is bridal veil, used to help frags attach. You should see the how many frags he can get out of a single mushroom.

·
Nemo's Chamber Boy
4,539 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
yeah that is about 8 ricordeas on a grapefruit sized piece of rock. i was teaching my girlfriend the subtlties of propigation, and she went a little wild with the netting.

·
Registered
5,816 Posts
Another member from the "J" crowd and this is the big boy talking here! A number of frags will have to be send to me to prove that they came from "said" tank and also a pic showing you holding the frags and I will pass a frag each off to the other members of the "J" crowd and they can pass judgement as to the validity of "said" tank in question!
We of the "J" crowd do not require much proof when your a member of TRT!:D :beer:

·
Nemo's Chamber Boy
4,539 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
please submit 732 thermos brand containers and i will have the frags sent off directly!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.