The Reef Tank banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Sumpless and Proud
1,297 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Since Jay has been getting in so much good practice on braiding Asia's hair every morning before school, I thought I'd up the standards for him....

I think he should give this a try with Asia's hair. (It's Mikayla with her braided extensions....and full day and a half of braiding...)

What do you think?

J.

Attachments

·
Registered
5,816 Posts
Jay doing that to Asia!! Man what a scarey thought!:funny:

·
Banggai Mommy
2,395 Posts
Cool...but ouch! They look awesome - I bet they're fun to flip around, too.

Methinks that Asia might be the one to veto the idea - considering how long Jay's projects take, and their propensity to change mid-stream. :D

Danielle

·
Registered
2,446 Posts
I want to add...........

not about the brades but she is beautiful.

Jeff

·
Registered
706 Posts
Jay if you decide to do this, and you buy some really cheap hair ties, and you come here and ask if they will be ok to use, and Johnny is the only one to answer, and Johnny says "well I think they will be alright, but I have never braided hair before".......DON'T USE THEM ..........DON'T DON'T DON'T DON'T

Me and Buzz and Stoney won't go easy on you THIS TIME!

·
Registered
3,074 Posts
:funny: :funny: :funny: nice one dave!!

why danielle, when i have i ever changed a project mid stream?...nevermind :rolleyes: :D

jodi, i have a much better idea, why dont you drive here, and put the braids in asia's hair, then we can go out to dinner afterwards :eek:

btw: when i braid, she gets one of two choices.. one big braid down the back, or braided pony tails.. my fingers just cant do that kinda work :)

oh, and mikayla's look great.. i can imagine how long it took.. now, how long will they last before she wants them out :D

·
Registered
1,133 Posts
thefatman said:
when i braid, she gets one of two choices.. one big braid down the back, or braided pony tails..
Jay, I have twin girls so I know what you mean!! Maybe one day in the future I can 'attempt' that, but, that would be about 7 days of braiding for me!!!:D

You two both have beautiful girls!!

-Big Dave

PS - here's a pic of my 5 year old angels - this was in July on my birthday. I am in big trouble when these girls get to be 16 or so!!!:( Morgan is on the left(the older by 5 min) and Meagan is on the right. (I think........):funny:

Attachments

·
Sumpless and Proud
1,297 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I love seeing pics of other people's kids. What a cute bunch they all are!

Jay....I would not inflict that kind of pain on Asia. They are not the easiest, pain-free thing in the world to put in...especially if she's as tender-headed as Mikayla is.

The braids last for a good 3-4 weeks. I have a feeling Mikayla will want them back in right away.

J.

·
Registered
5,816 Posts
Hey Big Dave! I am a twin and was born five minutes before my twin Jimmy!!:funny:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts