The Reef Tank banner
783 views 11 replies 11 participants last post by  Debs 
#1 ·
So I am a bit of a photo nut! :D

I was perusing my library of pics I've taken of my latest tank and was amazed at the transformation...I guess when you see it every day you don't realize...so I thought I would post a few chronological FTS's:

12/21/07...tank had been up and running about a month...cycled...has candy cane, some 'shrooms, brain, feather dusters & 4 Chromis:

01/11/08...just added the tube anemone...have a few more corals and the yellow tang:

01/29/08...last night...rearranged the rock work last week...pretty happy with most of the tank...still have room for a few "special" pieces of coral...have 6 fish now with the addition of the Gramma...don't think I will add any more fish:

See less See more
#8 ·
Looks great, nice progress. Any idea what the "special" pieces are going to be?
Not sure...the skimmer (not real big), lighting (pretty bright but not MH), and flow (lots of it, but still pretty gentle) were set up for LPS/Softy so I think I will stick with that (I did think about a digi or something SPS a little less demanding though). Otherwise the wife wants a red/pink coco worm. Once the tank matures some more I would like to add a clam. Probably gonna look for a wild colored acan or favia. I keep looking at elegance. One of our best LFS has tried a few "stabilized" elegance and so far some local reefers are having good success with them. I've done all the research for elegance, but still haven't decided if I want to go down that road.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.