The Reef Tank banner

Programming Apex for auto water change

3K views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  snelson220 
#1 ·
Okay guys, I got a question that I have been searching for an answer for a while now but I can't seem to find the information I am looking for. I want to use the Apex to fill both my auto water change and ATO buckets off the same RO/DI unit with solenoids. This would be an easy set up if not filling multiple buckets but since there are multiples it has me stumped. My plan is to have three solenoids for the RO/DI unit one before the unit to shut the water on and off and two on the discharge end to control the lines I will split to each bucket.

So for a program to run the float switchs can I just have something like

Fall back off
set off
osc 000:00/180:00/999.59
if switch1 is closed then off
if switch 1 is open then on
if switch 2 is open then on
if switch 2 is closed then off

Will this code turn the water on when it gets low then allow it to fill past the first switch shutting off up to the point that switch2 shuts off then shut off the water?

Then do the same code but for switch 3 and 4 for the other container to fill up?

Then last but not least a code to run the solenoid to open up the water to the RO/DI I was wondering if you could use a code something like

fall back off
set off
osc 000:00/180:00/999.59
if outlet SOL1 = on then on
if outlet SOL2 = on the

Any help would be appreciated this has me stumped for sure but I think I am on the right track but I am not a programmer by any means I know about .01% now with research haha. Thanks again.

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.