Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone using the prodibio biokit?

It comes with the following.
BiodigestBiodigest
Bioptim
Reef booster
Iodi plus
Stronti plus

If im reading the descriptions right I will no longer need to use my Kent purple tech/other supplements by switching prodibio. Am I right? Seems like I can dose my 29 gallon reef for six months with water changes every two weeks by switching to this system. It should help me save some money on additives.

Any info/opinions will be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Anyone? Am I still going to need to dose calcium?

·
Registered
1,595 Posts
I dose nothing, never did. I practice good husbandry and do weekly cleaning with water changes (about 25% water per month)...unless you have something special going on, that is all you really need.

·
Registered
2,101 Posts
Anyone using the prodibio biokit?

It comes with the following.
BiodigestBiodigest
Bioptim
Reef booster
Iodi plus
Stronti plus

If im reading the descriptions right I will no longer need to use my Kent purple tech/other supplements by switching prodibio. Am I right? Seems like I can dose my 29 gallon reef for six months with water changes every two weeks by switching to this system. It should help me save some money on additives.

Any info/opinions will be greatly appreciated. Thank you.
Anyone? Am I still going to need to dose calcium?
I am a proponent of pro-biotics. You are correct, you can stop the other products. This is good for the very purpose of seeing exactly what affect the prodibio is having and dosing can be adjusted accordingly. The Calcium dosing will depend on your readings. If after changing over to the prodibio the Cal stays more stable then you won't need to dose the Cal. Time will be the indicator.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts