The Reef Tank banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone,

I was just braggin on how well my tank is going and now it seems to be getting cloudy. Yesterday I did a 20% water change (sand vacumn). It seems a lil cloudy but it got better, but I noticed one of my mushrooms was destroyed. Its about 10 on one rock. I am trying to get them to spread. I had the water tested today and they told me everything was realll real good. Nitrates were at zero and ph was great. Ammonias are ok also. Back to the Murshroom. Now its seems to be some type of jelly substance. Do you think that this mushroom is starting to contaminate my tank. What can I do to get rid of this one mushrooms wothout harming the others. HELP

HELP{
HELP{
HELP
 
1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Top