The Reef Tank banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Shark..but a friendly one
15,755 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
MAN this is a goofy week feel.....
Good morning and a big HAPPY WEDNESDAY to All!
Finally have my Neurologist appointment tomorrow morning at 9:30, thus adding further to the confused feel for the week.

Coffee is up, and Famous Amos chocolate chips to keep us moving.
A nice looking day today, again upper 70's, but tomorrow may be full of thunder storms.

Peace n uplifting hopes for All,
Hack

·
Super Moderator
22,145 Posts
Morning Hack, and those checking in today,
Kinda cool for a early June morning,,, screwy weather,,,,
Coffee on here , too early into the coffee IV here to throw grub in the mix for my brain,,,
So far, the one chore in my mental to-do list as being something to knock out is take Blyth’s clothes to the nearby county resale shop,,, so other folks in need can benefit,,,
Mix in the new Blyth’s related things added to my mental list of the usual stuff to do, my brain is gonna be busy for a while,,,

mom to the morning /day,,,

hope everyone has a great one !

·
Super Moderator
27,082 Posts
Good mawnin’, Hack, Jeff, and all of TRT!

Thanks for the coffee, guys. Yummmm with the Famous Amos chocolate chip cookies, Hack. I’ll add nanners and scrambled egg biscuits.

Hack - No wonder your confused about what day it is. Hope all goes well today. Wonder if your boss shows up to spread whatever he’s got?!

Jeff - Good to see you this am! Is this the day your sis comes over to help? How are your doggies doing?

OK, Perry...it’s way past time for you to poke your head in the door...

Lots of love and hugs and peace to everyone!

·
Administrator
46,887 Posts
Mornin gang, 57 and not 7am yegt. Gonna be brutal hot today.
Hope your tests are good Hack, bummer on boss getting sick and careless.
Jeff continued good thoughts
Perry where are you?

·
Retired Wanderer
17,271 Posts
I am here. Moving to Noob MicroManor in three weeks. Nondescript block apartment 1.2 miles from work. I am thinking a 55, a 42 and a 32 inch tv with lightning internet is good for a one bedroom with Roku 4K. Kitchen Aid mixer and some good pans and knives with a trip to Hobby Lobby and it should be reasonable. Huge kitchen in there.

My new job is amazing. No ballpeenhammer head guys there. Everyone is super nice, and the benefits are stacked on top of benefits with amazing pay. I'll just fill up my Sentra every other month or so, then buy a Hemi when gas skyrockets and prices drop on used cars that suck gas.

Have a nice evening.

·
Super Moderator
27,082 Posts
Good evening, friends!!

Hiya, Perry! Thanks for answering our call.;) You know how we are... if anyone is missing for more than 2 days, we start checking tp see if that person is OK.
Great news on your quality new job! A lot of screens yu have planned for your apartment.😳

Hack - Details about your day at the yard today.

Baked potato with broccoli and cauliflower and dark cherries for dessert are on the table.

Grooviness in great abundance for all.

·
Shark..but a friendly one
15,755 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hey Cath, and All pulling up their TRT Comfy Chair this evening with us.

Nervous....Me? Nah! I knew Perry was OK. 😁 ("Crud....lost THAT bet!") Sounds like rainbows n Skittles Pal. You flying 'solo' yet, or still be 'supervised/trained'?

Cath, the boss was there all day with His mask on, but still touchy-feely with everything. Did get Him to go get tested just shy of mid-day.,..,,,.,NEGATIVE! GREAT.......now quit giving us what YOU DO HAVE!:oops:

Steak quesadillas for din din....LOTS of them! Gots a Coconut cake, a yellow chocolate frosted layer cake, and a Carrot cake to finish off as well......com'on now, reach them plates over here.

Got my neurologist appointment tomorrow morning....FINALLY, at 9:30. Get to hear/see the results of the CT scan, and see why n how I still have these symptoms?

DesertS a calling me,
Hack

·
Administrator
46,887 Posts
Evening All, busy day despite biggest beer vendor a no show, did almost 3K for am shift. Not as hot as yesterday, i saw 99F on Van readout, humidity was up about 20% from yesterday which made it seem HOT, should start chilling.
Got the rear shocks on T and C changed, wow what a difference.
Got a big plate of left over chicken and spuds for easy dinner tonight. Didnt sleep all that well last night so it will be an early night before my last weekly shift.
Perry good to hear things are going well, hopefully at some point you find the ideal life situation, lord knows you have paid a lot of dues in the years I have known you.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts