The Reef Tank banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Little fish in a big pond
5,916 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
To the moderators: Please note that neither I nor my business are selling this item. I am simply listing for sale here for a friend who wants to sell it and has no Internet access presently. I have no financial interest in this - I'm just doing a good turn for a friend. Also, I am posting this not ever having seen the setup myself, the seller brought me photographs to scan and post. I'm effectively 'just the messenger' here.

~100 gallon reef-ready aquarium (measurements pending), stand, wet dry filter, what appears to be a Quiet One return pump, small PC Lighting fixture, various Kent supplements, IO Salt and other misc. accessories. There is also a quantity of live rock. ~50 lbs?

Seller is asking $750 OBO and would like to sell this ASAP. Please call Paul 404-936-8884. Tank is currently in Canton/Woodstock area and must be picked up.

This seller is NOT willing to part the system out, one buyer to take all, please.

Please do NOT contact me regarding this listing - the seller does not have internet access, and everything I know about this item I've posted here. If you would like further info, please call Paul at the number above.

I assume no personal responsibility for this item - like I said, I'm just helping a friend here. System is sold as-is.

Jenn

Attachments

·
5,916 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Updated dimensions: 60" x 18" x 26" (LxWxH) approximately 120 gallons.

Jenn

·
5,916 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Bump.

Still available price dropped to $600.

·
5,916 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Bump

Price dropped to $400.

Please don't contact me - contact the seller at the number listed in the original ad.

Jenn

1 - 5 of 5 Posts