The Reef Tank banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Administrator
17,791 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
.....I think?

Good morning, and just for the sake of argument, we'll run with this whole 'Friday thing' for now....HAPPY FRIDAY!

YUP.....weather guys are right again....Looks awful white outside,m and hear plows. 29 heading to 30....I think I can...I think I can....I think I can.....

3 - 5" with 'locally HEAVIER'.....I ain't heading out there yet to confirm in my bare tootsies and no sun light.....We'll go with 'their claim' as well as it being actually Friday for right now.

Up at ALMOST 5, and coffee is going. Think about breakfast latter. PLAN A MUST move forward with cleaning up my mess in the front room today rain...shine....SNOW....or parties....just GOT TO!

Hope the sun rises on awesome for All,
Hack

·
Super Moderator
22,412 Posts
Morning Hack, and those that will be checking in here today.

-2 degrees currently, the back deck boards were making creaking n popping sounds late last nite, so I knew super cold was a comin’
Think a high of 10 is to happen , of course not much if any outdoor efforts are gonna happen here .

Coffee is on , reach those cups over.

Tried to post a few Molly pics for T-Snips yesterday but the phone/TRT/interweb was not having it. Hopefully a few will be below shortly.

Have a few things worked up on the mental to-do list so after the coffee IV is done I’ll get to steppin’

Hope everyone has a great day!

Bird Art Font Facade Rectangle
Bird Vertebrate Beak Parrot Macaw

·
Super Moderator
22,412 Posts
Also a few recent pics of the two sun conures , Lucas and Sol,,,
Sky Branch Helmet Yellow Beak

Bird Pet supply Beak Bird supply Parrot
Bird Macaw Parrot Beak Branch

·
Registered
Red Tiger Oscars and Cichlids
661 Posts
Molly is beautiful. At first glance I thought that was one of the sun conures with their wings out! I didn’t know her undersides were so brilliant. Thanks!

Morning all. The snow went around us and we got nothing. There are a few fluffy flakes floating around but nothing to speak of.

have a great day!

·
Super Moderator
Multiple tanks, reef, seahorse and fresh water
26,431 Posts
Good morning Hack, Jeff, Rick and all.

another pot of coffee going,

Jeff, they all look great, thanks for sharing

·
Administrator
17,791 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
-2 to 10.....THAT'S a definite looking out the window at the fools day.....brrrrrrrrr.

Beautiful pictures Jeff!

I got more snow than Rick...I got more snow than Rick......Real playground mentality huh? :p :unsure: .....BUT THEN AGAIN me be thinking in the long haul here someone's going to be eating them words......CANADA vs SOUTH JERSEY?

How Ya doing this morning Vinnie.....any appetite? We'll be schlepping some eggs n bacon here shortly. Got an early start and hung my 2nd set of t5's down stairs.....yeah, I guess I was't all that quiet since EVERYONE ELSE is awake now.....including here on TRT.
Hack

·
Registered
Red Tiger Oscars and Cichlids
661 Posts
Hack winter here is 6 months of frozen mud. At one point during that time we will get two feet of snow over night - it will melt - then back to frozen mud.

·
Super Moderator
22,412 Posts
Molly is beautiful. At first glance I thought that was one of the sun conures with their wings out! I didn’t know her undersides were so brilliant. Thanks!

Morning all. The snow went around us and we got nothing. There are a few fluffy flakes floating around but nothing to speak of.

have a great day!

Thanks, she is a trip to have here. Every day we both learn something new. She is big on cuddling on my chest near my neck now, getting her head n neck scratched and tucks her head into the crook of my arm and chest to get those scratches.

·
Super Moderator
27,696 Posts
Good mawnin’, Hack, Rick, Jeff🥶, Vinnie, and all of. TRT!

Jeff - Fantastic photos of your birds! That’s what we wanna see.

Off to an exercise class….

Lots of love and hugs and peace to everyone!

·
Administrator
47,668 Posts
Late Morning gang, woke up around 2 am with killer leg cramp, pain rub and heat was taking edge off but wound up taking 3 Advil PM and didnt wake till just a bit ago. Need to balance the debit account and transfer mortgage payment.
After that I need to take truck over to a friends house and get a load of firewood he is giving me. Need more coffee to do math stuff

·
Super Moderator
26,431 Posts

Thanks, she is a trip to have here. Every day we both learn something new. She is big on cuddling on my chest near my neck now, getting her head n neck scratched and tucks her head into the crook of my arm and chest to get those scratches.
Didn’t know that about it being a hybrid, sure is beautiful coloration

·
Administrator
47,668 Posts
Just found out my neighbors who got packed off to hospital Tues, husband and wife in resp distress, anyway husband passed this morning just before noon. Wife is in different ward and doesn't know yet, waiting till all their boys are together. He and I ha ve been friends ds for years, I did Hospice thing for both his parents almost 20 yrs ago.
Had better days

·
Super Moderator
26,431 Posts
Doug, sorry to hear that, it. Is so sad that they both got sick. I pray the family finds comfort in these times , I can’t imagine.

·
Administrator
47,668 Posts
He will be missed, was head custodian at school across from my store as well as 0n Board of Directors at Fire/Rescue. He is the guy who hosted all our dept picnics, loved ru Ning 3 grills and smoker.

·
Administrator
17,791 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Heart aches at the though Doug......SO SORRY. Prayers for peace and comfort should be arriving just about......NOW.
Hack

·
Super Moderator
27,696 Posts
Doug - I’m so sorry to hear about the
loss of your longtime friend. That hurts deep.😢

Sending comforting prayers to his family and you.

·
Administrator
17,791 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
WOW......Good morning Rick! Half way through my 2nd cup of joe.....I drink slow.
Hack

1 - 20 of 20 Posts