The Reef Tank banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,401 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If your interested in the developments. You are welcome to stop by before the meeting we will be here working till 6 and hanging out till 7. Your also welcome to come back or meet us after the meeting.

- Fritz

10309 Drew Avenue South
BLMG, MN 55431
952-838-0174

494 - France Ave, South (left)
102nd, East (Left)
Drew, South (Right)

·
Got Crabs?
5,526 Posts
Fritz what do have in the way of inverts? Snails crabs anything a mantis shrimp would love to pummel.:nuts: I guess you got a couple of frags for me to.;)

·
Registered
2,401 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks... Mary? :) And, thanks for all those who stopped by. Since we are focusing on line, it sure is great to have some company over here!

Frag o lishious :) Give me a ring when you are ready for them. I would love to pass holding-other-folks-corals on to you :)

You should head to Mikes house for inverts. he has quite a bit of "food" for you and I know he would rather see them get put to use than melt into the summer sun. I gave a bucket of afro-snails to Capman already. For the store the Verts are low man on the totem. The system is built, but just collecting dust in the acrylic shop.

By the way, we went back to JunBo with the family tonight. The service and food is pretty good. It's kind of neat that they have daily? long hours for dimsum.

·
Got Crabs?
5,526 Posts
I am just waiting for the time that someone will get there tank setup so I can send his corals to him. Hopefully in a month I will have the room.

·
Registered
2,401 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
redwinger said:
I am just waiting for the time that someone will get there tank setup so I can send his corals to him. Hopefully in a month I will have the room.
A MONTH! Do you know how many times I have heard the joke, "Opps I dropped it... Oh, look there happens to be a frag!"

:doh:

:)

·
Registered
1,868 Posts
HFG said:
And, thanks for all those who stopped by. Since we are focusing on line, it sure is great to have some company over here!
Wish I could have stopped by after the meeting. As it was I didn't get home till 10:15. Being that my alarm goes off 1:30 for work I didn't have much tile to sleep as it was, let alone going to your place to drool over frags :jester:

·
RIP Steve Irwin
5,500 Posts
Still got those? Must be the ones the mantis was rearranging for his shelter huh?! ;)
redwinger said:

·
Got Crabs?
5,526 Posts
smeese said:
Still got those? Must be the ones the mantis was rearranging for his shelter huh?! ;)
Yep at least the ones that will do fine under pc's

1 - 11 of 11 Posts