The Reef Tank banner
1 - 20 of 84 Posts

·
Registered
254 Posts
I'll have some of my big colony of zoos (I put rocks in the middle of it over a month ago, now I just gotta find the rocks!) and I might have a few mushrooms too. I could even frag the big green ricordia I got from Dave because its grown to be the biggest thing in my tank. I swear its gonna eat me someday.

·
Registered
254 Posts
Oh yeah, and I'd love to get some candy cane... :) Whacha want for it? I'm willing to frag just about anything. Keep in mind though, my tank is only a 20H so big corals to me aren't neccessarily big to everyone else. :)

·
Registered
1,133 Posts
lol jfly- told you those get huge! They are actually hairy shrooms I believe. Anyways, I'm sure I have some more green hairy shrooms, green tree leather, orange zoos, and some orange/green/yellow zoos-depending on what lights you have. They keep changing under my VHOs. I should be able to get some nice red shrooms too.

I also have some halimeda and some stomatella snails. That's all I can think of right now.:D

-Big Dave

·
Registered
254 Posts
The zoos that I will have are the ones behind my fish in this pic...

That colony has nearly doubled in size since I swapped tanks, but those darn little green ones aren't growing fast which is a shame because I really like them.

I *might* be able to get an orange mushroom, and I'll see what else. I could also bring some kenya tree coral and I could even frag the green sinularia I got from Alice, its gigantic as well.

I'll get to fragging things and take some more updated pictures later today.

·
Registered
367 Posts
let me think of what I have sitting on the sandbed.....

-a lot of orange montipora, some rather large...
-what we think is green capricornis, white rimmed, extremely fast grower....
-red sea xenia (attached to rock)....
-brown button polyps....
-purple/blue mushrooms....
-maybe some red mushrooms....
-green star polyps....
-red and green blastomussa frag.....
-brown anthelia (waving type like what Upscales has)...

I will post more when I can remember what they are.

Kyle

·
Nemo's Chamber Boy
4,539 Posts
i have a little rock that i started a frag of green star polyps on, and i have a couple single striped green and solid purple mushrooms i can bring along. pretty common stuff, but maybe someone needs a shroom to shove in a crack, or does not yet have any healthy gsp... they are exactly like the ones next to the clown in jfly's first pic.

also, i made a very nifty stockman version of a durso standpipe for my overflow... i can make one for someone as trade, or i can bring mine along to show people, or if anyone is interested i can even maybe do a demo, or at least talk interested people through making them. 10 bucks in parts and my dremel is all it takes if anyone is interested.

·
Registered
1,133 Posts
Hey Krux- How about some of those GSP's for my orange zoos?

Kyle - How about the purple/blue shroom for ??? check out the list... If you don't see anything you like, I could probably part with a piece of my plating hydnophora - kinda wanted to wait til next month to frag more.

I am also looking for zoos, shrooms, torch, yellow leather, hammer, bubble.

·
Nemo's Chamber Boy
4,539 Posts
twobuck, all i have to offer for trades is some striped green shrooms, and some purple shrooms, pretty common stuff, but if you can not find any traders for your colt, and dont want any of my shrooms, if you are willing to let some go for a little cash i can see what i can do for ya.

·
Beanieboy
432 Posts
Frag trade

On the block are a couple of hairy shrooms, attached,w\purple tips, ( purple mushroom rock,SOLD) red mushroom rock, green white star polyps, & maybe a hammer if I can not redo my tank where it does not sting other stuff. I have a small piece of devil's hand leather, also.I need some orange zoos w\ orange centers, or what have you. Do not have halides, so high light stuff is out

1 - 20 of 84 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.