The Reef Tank banner

1 - 20 of 83 Posts

·
HOW MUCH!Ok I will take 2
888 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have seen alot of threads and ppl here love pics.
I haven't seen a thread of this sort so I love pics and would like to see your favorite fish (in your tank) or if you still have that first fish (in your tank). Let's post them and brag a little about them.

·
888 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Mine

My first fish and still my favorite

Attachments

·
Premium Member
7,375 Posts
Not my first fish, but he's my favorite. This is Jimmy.

·
888 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Nice! I forgot about the Mandarin

·
life is BeAuTiFuL! <3
New 16g BioCube Gen 3, April 2021... back at the habit!
445 Posts
This is a great idea for a thread!
I love dragon wrasses (or really, any wrasse), maroom clowns, and any angelfish. Here's a pic of a majestic which, unfortunately, isn't mine.

Attachments

·
888 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Nice fish!

·
888 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Looks great !

·
Registered
279 Posts

and

my two favorite fish currently, Umaga and Retardo. I know it may be blasphemy puting freshies in this thread but i've had both of them since they were an inch long and now they are right at a foot long each, they will leap out of the tank to get food from my hands (some times leads to owwies) and have the best personalitys of any fish i've ever seen.

i've only had my reef tank for a few months,, so nothing in it has had time to move up to favorite status.

·
Super Moderator
10,749 Posts
Not my first but certainly a favorite!

·
888 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Wow a red Oscar...Havent seen one of those since my 125g days. I had one from a fry to the size of a dinner plate.
His name was Ed and I could hand feed him and put my hand in the tank and he would turn on his side for me to pet him.
"sigh" He passed away december 2001 to hole in the head disease. After that I took a break from FW. and look where I am today...lol
Cheers all

·
Registered
2,031 Posts
Keri's (Reefneck's) First fish (and currently still have her) ...

His favorite fish (Bicolor Blenny)...

My first two fish ... a Yellow Damsel and a Neon Damsel (still have the yellow damsel)...

My favorite fish(s) ... Potter's Angel and Copperband Butterfly (unfortunately don't have either anymore....

I love my Mandarins too though.

·
888 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Sweet pic of the bi poking his head out...love it

·
life is BeAuTiFuL! <3
445 Posts
AGH I love blennies, they're hilarious... I had one for a long time that was a total scream, RIP Mr. B :(
These pics are really beautiful! I'd never seen a Potter's angel before, he's gorgeous!
Kelli is that a dwarf lion?

·
life is BeAuTiFuL! <3
445 Posts
I forgot to say, nice oscar pics - they're really awesome. If you give a mated pair a flower pot or something else that they can lay eggs on, they'll readily have babies in the tank. It's fun to watch them since they're such great parents, and quite smart.

1 - 20 of 83 Posts