The Reef Tank banner

1 - 20 of 75 Posts

·
Registered
1,438 Posts
Tank

Well, it is empty (except for fish, anemones and a few LPS coprals), due to recent problems, but it is 300 gallons. Here is a pic of one of my former favorite corals.

xrobbx03 said:
thats awesome. How many gallons is that?

Attachments

·
Premium Member
885 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I'm actually picking up a few new things for my tank tomorrow. Im getting some zoas, pink, green and another rock with abour 12-15 blue with a white face. And I'm also getting a GBTA. If you see that Brown rock at the top of my tank the bridge looking one. Im going to be making that a mixed rock of all zoas, I plan on keep adding until every inch of the rock is covered with all different typs of zoas. I think it would make a nice center piece to my tank.

·
Registered
1,438 Posts
Rock

Sounds like a great plan! Should make a nice centerpiece indeed!

xrobbx03 said:
I'm actually picking up a few new things for my tank tomorrow. Im getting some zoas, pink, green and another rock with abour 12-15 blue with a white face. And I'm also getting a GBTA. If you see that Brown rock at the top of my tank the bridge looking one. Im going to be making that a mixed rock of all zoas, I plan on keep adding until every inch of the rock is covered with all different typs of zoas. I think it would make a nice center piece to my tank.

·
Premium Member
885 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
thanks. I dont know how many times i changed the look of my tank. I think i finally have a keeper though. I think im going to be adding some more LR to sort of build it up higher. I want to have tons of corals all over my tank. Im just not sure where i am going to put it all since that Flowerpot pretty much consumes the whole right side of my tank and they can sting other corals. Im also trying to figure out a nice place to put my GBTA. Any suggestions?

·
Registered
1,438 Posts
Rocks

I think you have plenty of rock. I used to have my rock piled high and it took away space for ....more corals! Anyway, I think your rock work is awesome!
:thumbup:

xrobbx03 said:
thanks. I dont know how many times i changed the look of my tank. I think i finally have a keeper though. I think im going to be adding some more LR to sort of build it up higher. I want to have tons of corals all over my tank. Im just not sure where i am going to put it all since that Flowerpot pretty much consumes the whole right side of my tank and they can sting other corals. Im also trying to figure out a nice place to put my GBTA. Any suggestions?

·
Premium Member
682 Posts
I just got done taking all the sps and cap’s out of my tank and selling them off. All my others are in a temp tank in the basement. I am moving from my humble 30gal with 30gal sump to a 75gal with a custom sump and top off res. This will be a softy tank with ric/zoas etc. I want to simply things a bit. I plan on doing this the beginning of July after I get back from vacation. So right now my tank too is “empty. But here is a pic anyway…

Attachments

1 - 20 of 75 Posts