The Reef Tank banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
SPS'n It!
1,232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was thinking that a tank pic thread would be cool so please post a pic of your tank here! C'mon guys I'm bored as @!#@! here I need something cool to look at and this forum has been(yawn) a little slow.Grab the camera and post a pic.:thumbup::nuts:

·
Premium Member
3,275 Posts

·
little fishy girl
4,061 Posts
25 gallon high

·
Registered
2,512 Posts
This was before i lost all my colonies.

·
little fishy girl
4,061 Posts
pretty tank sorry you lost them what happened

·
Registered
2,512 Posts
I started dosing 2 part and my corals didn't care for the correction in their water levels. Funny thing is its the first time my tank had ever been where it was supposed to be with all my water tests. Usually my Alk was around 4 or 5 dkh.

·
SPS'n It!
1,232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Looks good Nick sorry to hear it's not the same.I've actually had the same problem with the alk.Mine is always around 5 r 6 and I tried dosing superbuffer kdh a long time ago.I put it in with fresh ro water like the directions said but I could see my corals react badly so I stopped.My calc is way high right now 520+ I've been using the new kent salt with an elevated calc content and I have mostly lps so other than switching salts I don't know what to do.Now as for this thread goes lets see more pics!

·
SPS'n It!
1,232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
So what's up nobody else has camera's?I think there's one for sale on this forum.lol!C'mon More Pics!:blob:

·
Registered
826 Posts
its sold already lol..cant help out anyone else that dont have a camera..lol but pawn america has alot of camera's for good prices. thats where we got our new one.

·
little fishy girl
4,061 Posts
i used my cell phone it takes better pics then my camera anyway lol

·
Registered
164 Posts
Here is my Oceanic 120.

·
Premium Member
3,275 Posts
Nice Naso. Don't let me near it... lol