The Reef Tank banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
a fellow reefer and myself have started a reef club and are looking for members. we usually do some kind of frag swap. right now its small only 5 of us. so we all bring enough frags for everyone. so once a month we get 5 frags. it helps keep our costs down we learn from each other and we dont always buy stuff which depletes certain reefs. the best of all we find people with the same interests and find friends.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
frankandmaura said:
Upstate NY...Binghamton area...about an hour or 2 from the Pocono's

Why do you ask?
one of our memebers is from scranton binghamton is not that far from there. probably in the middle somewhere

·
Sumpless Girl
2,377 Posts
i really wish i could, it sounds cool, but ive been sooo busy :(
and i dont drive lol
ive never been to a reef meeting, what goes on? ya'll get drunk and play with corals?

:lol: dont mind me i joke around alot

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
lol...:beer: i guess we could but usually we just frag corals, swap them, try to learn new stuff from each other. maybe a do it yourself project. and make friends. sometimes we go to that pet place and run down rt 222 through reading. maybe you could host a meeting and then we could all head there.
steve

·
Sumpless Girl
2,377 Posts
oh i love that pet place :D
theres this guy like 10 mins from my house, he has some really nice corals. he sells out of his homes basement on sundays
hes really cool, and if your looking for something different he can order just about anything you want
heres the link
www.reefandtails.com

·
Sumpless Girl
2,377 Posts
oh cool thnx
what county are you in?
we were looking at houses in monroe county but the bear thing scared me lol so we ended up here
ive been here for about 3 years, im origionally from nyc (which is why i never learned to drive) :funny:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts