The Reef Tank banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
578 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, I started out being a bit nervous about coming to your first meeting. For those of you who did not know I was there at noon and said in my car for 15 minutes. I hate to be early, but I always am! (a teacher thing I think) A cadillac of a tank to see. I now know what most people strive for when looking at Steve's tank. Swanky comes to mind. Ryan and crew the food was awesome and I agree with Alice that I would also like to get those marinade recipes! Now getting down to business. I have never met so many great people giving advice, pointers, references and frags. What a great way to start up the reefing tanks knowing you people are out there and hopefully not annoyed by my constant questioning. Yes Steve, I did take lots of notes!!!! I hope in a few months that I will actually have frags that people can use. I will not forget all of you that gave me some. Wildthing our drive to Woody's was quite a road race. For an old guy, I could still put the pedal to the metal. Alice thanks for telling Woody about me. He knew exactly who I was when I dropped your name and told him I was the teache. Very helpful and informative. Well I could go on and on thanking and praising everyone but I need to go to school and puter around with my tanks and there new inhabitants. Thanks again.

:) :) Mr. S (Roger)

·
Registered
578 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Don't look to close at my spelling, I am off the clock. I sat in my car. I did not said in my car. I talk to myself, not my car

·
TRT Staff The Mominator
10,503 Posts
Hehe, I talk to myself, my car and to myself IN my car....hmmm ;) And don't worry about spelling, we all took the same tiping clas hear. LOL

We were very glad to have you at the meeting yesterday; glad you had a good time and received lots of pointers :)

Alice

·
Registered
257 Posts
I do not drive fast!!! I just drive like every other seattlite!!! (Of course when your in portland you stick out like a sore thumb!!! ) I had a great time and came home with a ton of stuff! (including a couple of new fish and a new ballast from woodies...:D ) Ryan and crew the food was four star! And the terryakki (how do you speel that?) was good! You have restored my faith in it. And I have told everybody about that tank... I think you should start a walking tour... charge admission...:D
And it was great to finally meet Alice in person... I just knew you'd be a redhead (my husband is a red!) And am sad to know that you are moving... wish you the best of luck in the land of rain and lattes (next christmas you have to find "another wet seattle christmas" It's a hallarious song!)
Thanks again for the food, fun, and spectacular scenery!!!
kim

1 - 4 of 4 Posts