The Reef Tank banner
21 - 27 of 27 Posts
cyberchef said:
...it looks as if there is a "head" at the top of the "arm". It can be seen in silas's photo as well. Follow the "arm" up and see what appears to be a round thing with 2 round black dots... ... The arm looks to have at least 4 joints in it, semi transparent and with tissue or something running up the length of it on the inside...
Photoshop with the enhancements of contrast brings this out a bit more if there are those of you that want to play with it some more, it can be seen as described above. I still stick with the cryptic shrimp call (heh, it's those good Philippine eyes...:D Thanks Horge!), but with all the options on naming a particular one, it would be much like deciding which of Imelda's shoes were her actual faves...:rolleyes:

spaghetti worm?

I've got this same "spaghetti worm" you speak of however my worm moves farely slow in search of food and has spanned a length of six inches from it's hole, which is a calcified tube like that of a feather duster. Whether it stole the structure from it's original inhabitant or it built it's own is unclear. It's amazingly accurate in finding food for apparently having no discernable sensory oragans of any kind. It looks just like the worm in the photo. :confused:

21 - 27 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.