The Reef Tank banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I am newer to saltwater and am happy to see something besides algae... Could someone please tell me what it is though... It kinda acts like a venious fly trap and closes up real quick then comes back out

·
Registered
3,074 Posts
the file is corrupted. it opens, but it's about 80 percent black and has jsut a small strip of photo at the bottom.

·
Registered
340 Posts
That is feather duster (fan worm), congratulations! A nice filter feeder that requires nothing from you other than keeping your water quality good.

Keep your eyes peeled. Where there is one there is generally more.

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
well that is good.... that piece is just gaining more and more value by the day.... See I got that piece when I bought my Condy Anemone.... and they only charged me for 2 lbs of LR... so for $8 I got a good 4-5 lb rock and a free Anemone and now a free feather duster...

·
Registered
3,074 Posts
at first it was an atached bmp. i had to open my graphics program to view it. but buelz changed it to an embedded pic. now i see nothing.

not only that, since i tried to see it here, and didnt, i now see no pics anywhere. i mean ANYWHERE not even on other websites.

i see no avatars, no sponsor banner at the top, no heading graphics, nothing..

hoping a reboot will fix the problem.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.