The Reef Tank banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Sumpless and Proud
1,297 Posts
First, let me say, WELCOME to TRT....

I'm sorry to hear about your loss. Blue spot jawfish are beautiful animals. I had one once, but he managed to find a way to jump out of my aquarium during the night and was dried to the carpet in the a.m.

You have my condolences.....

Jodi

G

·
how do you know it was your plate coral???? and i dont think there hunters for fish i woulda guessed it died next to it....tell us about your tank..... and welcome

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
thank you all for your simpathy, its nice to know that there are other people out there that can understand what it feels like to loose a fish(especially one with such beauty, character, and high tag price:( ) but we choose a hobby/life of these loses and i suppose i need to take it with as much of a stride as possible.

have any of you had a situation similar to my own. I'd like to think this was some very rare problem, and i could get another jawfish with out much worry of a second offense by my plate coral.

thank you all again, i will be posting more info about my setup soon, id like to get a camera though because i feel pictures say so much more, especially with reefs.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.