The Reef Tank banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I would like to identify a few odd things I have noticed in my tank.... 14 gallon nano.

"reef1" is a proxmately 1/4 inch around plant growing off the back of one of my snails.

"reef2" is a goouping of a grass like plant that is growing on a piece of my live rock. It is approx. the size of a dime and appears to be growing slowly. It has a real glossy shine and has the appearnce of a plastic plant but is most defenitely not plastic.

"reef3" is a maroon plant growing on my live rock. it has a "woody appearance and resembles small tree roots. They also seem to be growing at a very slow rate.

"reef4" is a plant that is growint on my substrate, there are about a dozen of them... about an inch tall and look like a fern.

Also i need ideas on identifying a very small organism I have noticed crawling around the sides of my tank. I am not ablu to get a picture of them due to their size but they are maybe 1/32 of an inch at most and seem to move similar to an inchworm. They are purplish to a light brown in color and are rounded in the front and the back of them comes to 2 points. They have almost a horse shoe shape. They seem to be multiplying quite rapidly but are not growing any bigger.

Any help is appreciated. Thanks

Attachments

·
night owl
671 Posts
i'd say some type of clurpa on the green the red is a bad thing but a can't rember what it is called. will do some looking and see if i can find it again

1 - 7 of 7 Posts