The Reef Tank banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
softie crazy
634 Posts
:thumbup:awsome i just love shrooms you have a really nice little colonie:thumbup:

·
spaceman spiff
11,769 Posts
I had one of those blennies for a long time... but it lost it's orange tail. It turned completely purple! And then it disappeared when I upgraded tanks. I have a feeling it was crushed, but don't tell my wife that.

·
Enjoy it now
4,085 Posts
I had one of those blennies for a long time... but it lost it's orange tail. It turned completely purple! And then it disappeared when I upgraded tanks. I have a feeling it was crushed, but don't tell my wife that.
Dang! Bet that was gorgeous!

·
Premium Member
11,736 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thanks for the comments everyone.

:thumbup:awsome i just love shrooms you have a really nice little colonie:thumbup:
I have those rics and purple mushrooms everywhere. I really need to start finding some people to trade with so I can get some different colors in the tank, but am not sure anybody will want the peach/brown ones.

<?>crvz, is losing the orange in the tail something they all do? I know what you mean about not telling your wife if something bad happened to him. Mine has called this one wee beasty ever since I got him and he started attacking me. He is her favorite fish in the reef.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts