The Reef Tank banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Sir Master Deuter the 3rd
722 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:ac15:Hey all!:wavey:

So I have been Reefing for the first time for about 3 months. The tank is about 5 months old. So I have pictures now, I have allot more corals to add, I'm just getting started. So let me know what you think so far.:a18:

Oh by the way, this hobby is awsome! It was a little exspensive for me because i'm only 19, but I just bought everything little by little and I love it!:thumbup:

Attachments

·
My Kitty Cleans My Glass!
974 Posts
Very nice job. 5 months and first time. Your on a roll. Keep it up and good luck.

·
722 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I broke one rule lol give me a break:lol:.

:idea: However I plan on buying my own house this summer and I'm going to get a all Just Fish tank in my house, probably a 6 foot long tank 200+ gallon. :couchplus:The clown tang is small though, only 3 inches, so by the time I get a all fish tank he'll go into that tank. I had to get him, he's so awsome!:fish:I think he's really happy for now, however I know he'll get big soon, but the Just Fish tank will be comming soon. Glad you all think i'm doing good, thanks!:cool:

·
Premium Member
14,531 Posts
Not sure if a scopus and a clown Tang are the same thing, but if they are, then yes, because thats certainly a clown Tang :)

I'm not sure if you are being silly or not but a Scopus and Clown tang are NOT the same fish

Clown Tang Acanthurus lineatus
Scopus Tang Zebrasoma Scopus

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
I'm not sure if you are being silly or not but a Scopus and Clown tang are NOT the same fish

Clown Tang Acanthurus lineatus
Scopus Tang Zebrasoma Scopus
I am always being silly :blob: see heh. .. but no, Tangs are one fish I am not overly familiar with, I just know the common Tangs, and I know alot of fish are the same fish under different names, so in this case, I was unsure.

·
722 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I have the Clown Tang and a Scopas Tang.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts