2,304 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Here are some more of the 60

Darn Star Fish had to disturb the Polyps

·
Registered
2,304 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I can't believe that I have to bump a post that I loaded a bunch of pictured on to.

Is everyone "OK"?

·
Registered
2,304 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Well thanks for the comment.

So the next pic thread, the comment will read "HELP HELP HELP everything is dying, but I have pics"

That should get some attention

·
Just some guy, you know?
22,737 Posts
:lol: it is not the attention that you are looking for, people are looking, just there is no question, so theirfore nothing to say. Look at it this way, how much talking is going on in a museam? (except for the tour) To really get the post count up you need something shocking, put a "no fishing" sign in there, along with a matchbox car and leggo man, then you'll have the replys ;)

Whiskey

·
Registered
12,082 Posts
Unless your name is Tim and you start a pic thread then it blows up into a 10 page nothing thread.

Awesome pics!! Hey you cant be having a pair of yellow watchman gobies!! I am the only person that can have them.:agree: :agree: :agree: Talking about the gobies i think mine are laying some eggs right now.:thumbup:

Tim

·
Registered
12,082 Posts
I think something is going on there your 60 gallon tank has lots of the same things my 72gallon has. Yellow watchman gobies, yellow poylps. What is going on here?:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

I cant wait to see a pic of those yellow polyps open up on that piece of rock so post a pic ASAP when they open up:thumbup:

Tim

·
Registered
2,304 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
wow I step away from my computer for a little bit and I have posts like crazy

Tim
What can I say man, you are my idle buddy. Honestly the only reason I liked the Watchman is because I saw them in your tank. Then when I saw that my LFS had them, I had to get it.

I will try and posts some pics of the yellow polyps this evening.

·
Registered
2,304 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
tims said:
ummmmmm can you get a picture of the two anemone looking buggers please. hard to tell what they are..

ohter than that nice shots
I will try and take some photos of them tonight. I am not really sure what they are either, they came on the live rock that I got.

·
Registered
6,317 Posts
great shots man, thats a great camera you have! i love zoo's and the ricordia, and the (i think its a frogspawn? or torch?)

·
Registered
12,082 Posts
BGJ223 said:
wow I step away from my computer for a little bit and I have posts like crazy

Tim
What can I say man, you are my idle buddy. Honestly the only reason I liked the Watchman is because I saw them in your tank. Then when I saw that my LFS had them, I had to get it.

I will try and posts some pics of the yellow polyps this evening.

Wow people look up to me on this site?? That is kinda scary a world full of people like me.:nuts: :nuts: :nuts:

Yeah man they are an awesome looking fish and they always are together!! Yours look nice and healthy. What are you feeding them?

Tim

·
Registered
2,304 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Tim224DT said:
Wow people look up to me on this site?? That is kinda scary a world full of people like me.:nuts: :nuts: :nuts:

Yeah man they are an awesome looking fish and they always are together!! Yours look nice and healthy. What are you feeding them?

Tim
Funny thing about that pair is that they were friends at the fish store, but when they got in my tank they hated each other. They I got a Pistol shrimp (which I can't find anywhere) and they became friends again.

For food, I give them Mysis shrimp every 2 or 3 days.

·
Registered
12,082 Posts
BGJ223 said:
Funny thing about that pair is that they were friends at the fish store, but when they got in my tank they hated each other. They I got a Pistol shrimp (which I can't find anywhere) and they became friends again.

For food, I give them Mysis shrimp every 2 or 3 days.
I have been doing Mysis and also Frozen Formula One and this new stuff i have been trying is Frozen Mega Marine. They seem to like anything that i have added to the tank for food.

Heck sometimes they eat the seaweed that the tang eats. They like it for some reason.

Tim

1 - 20 of 30 Posts