The Reef Tank banner
1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Mantis
2,138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well i dont know what else to call it, but after seeing aquawolfs i was interested into making one my self:banana:

so here are all the pics im pretty sure ive taken

my first pic, which is cropped and my avatar

one of my pepermint shrimps

the thing who stole my 20 l that was eventually going to be sump but now wont ever be lol

·
Mantis
2,138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Now you are doing something good that I wish I would have done. This FTS can now be your base line and you can refer back to it in the future to show you how far the tank has actually come and what type of growth you are getting from the corals in the Red Sea Max configuration.
i plan on doing a full tank shot every 2 weeks or a month. cant decide if the 2 weeks is to quick or not, any suggestions?:read:

·
Mantis
2,138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
In some systems Xenia will grow like a weed and cover everything. In others it just melts away and will not grow at all. If you think it is growing fast already you may want to set the rock it is on up as an island so it is off by itself. ;)
i jinxed myself:doh: its completely shrivled up today and looked dead

·
Mantis
2,138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Be patient. Hopefully it is just adjusting to the new tank conditions and will spring back in a few days.
i think it hated the water change, it was right after. everything looked better besides for it. but yeah im going on vacation so hopefuly it will be nicer and healthier by then

1 - 20 of 54 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.