The Reef Tank banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
802 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all
Here are pics of the new tank. Cycled about 3 months with LR. Then with fish and inverts for 1 month, now corals for two weeks. I'm now ready to buy or trade with you for any sps (and some lps) that you may have. As you will see, I have a nice yellow leather and a large tan ready to frag if you want to show me how.

Hope the pics don't bore you...it's just a reef tank:p

I'll post more as replies if I can get this to work:confused:
http://havinfun1.home.vol.com/veiw 1.jpg

·
Registered
802 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
When you walk in the front door of our house. Always wanted this when we designed this house. If you're interested in some place to hold a meeting, I'll be willing to host. I am, however, a good 60 miles north or Marietta.

·
Registered
802 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Daniel you're welcome to have whatever you like. I'm sure we can work out something.

Even though Im new to this forum, I've noticed how willing folks are to give or trade whatever they have enough of. So I'm happy to participate in this practice and would love to see folks with some sps frags willing to help me out. Again, I'm willing to trade or pay. Thanks all??

·
http://atlanta-smas.org/
1,688 Posts
your setup is beautiful, i love the inwall tanks. lets see whats behind the wall .(equipment)

i have been growing some sps's for a while. i have: purple montipora digitata mounted 6-7 inches, brown montipora digitata mounted 7-8 inches., orange montipora digitata mounted 3-4 inches, bright green montipora capricornis mounted 4 inches, purple tipped montipora capricornis unmounted 4 inches. several blue tipped acro mounted. green bali slimer mounted. and about a dozen acros i could frag for you.

·
Registered
802 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thanks for the comments all

Wasabi, I'll take, "buy," trade,.....whatever you like.....for everything you got. Can you hold it all and I'll contact you later on Monday. Thanks

I'll post setup later as requested.

·
Summer and Alyssa's Daddy
2,679 Posts
Ditto Wasibi for me,

Dang that is a nice tank. I am gonna have to run back up to Dalton. Didn't make it back to CBC though.

Ray

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.