The Reef Tank banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Wrasseman!
1,835 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I am very blessed to live in the NW for a lot of reasons, and if you are into reefing then Portland is the place to be. Here are some pics from my favorite store. Upscales www.upscales.com

Lets just say weekly stops to drool over no arrivals is the norm of my work week.

Did i mention his 300 gallon cube tank is just sick!

check it out

·
Wrasseman!
1,835 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Of course the reason i go is to check out the new stuff

So let me know what you think? And if you want to see more of the store I have more pics of his livestock.

·
Fish Killin' Reef Keeper
358 Posts
Looks like a LFS that you CAN take some advice from!! (actually here we have several quality stores too). BUT, it's been a while since I've seen a display like that in our LFS.

Nice pics.....Beautiful tank!

·
Wrasseman!
1,835 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
partobe said:
Oh WOW! I want to live in that tank!
I got the dive gear! Yeah I think if you jumped in fiji's ocean and looked down it would not look as good as that tank.

·
Registered
7,425 Posts
I don't believe it would either I just need to ask my mom if I can borrow that plastic cover from her couch. I will need someting to sit in lol

·
Wrasseman!
1,835 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
ReelFreak said:
Looks like a LFS that you CAN take some advice from!! (actually here we have several quality stores too). BUT, it's been a while since I've seen a display like that in our LFS.

Nice pics.....Beautiful tank!
Thats a great point to new reefers. While you are in a store check out the shops best tank. If you do everything they do your tank should look like theres.
If there show tank looks more like a sludge tank dont take there advice.

I am also amazed when I am in a shop that has a nice show tank but offers to sell equipment that they themselfs do not use. you should also aviod those types of shops

1 - 13 of 13 Posts