The Reef Tank banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,044 Posts
I would like to see a Ph monitor w/ a small foot print or maybe a remote screen of some type. I'm think 2" x 2" footprint would be nice. The Pinpoint monitors have to big of a foot print to mount on the face of my Nano canopy.

And if you can get a Ph monitor w/ a small foot print how about other ones --- salinity, redox ect..... w/ a small foot print of course.

other than that we have allready agreed that a power buy would not be considered a comercial post --- besides any other sponsor could have gotten a power buy together --- but they havn't --- and we won't stop them in the future if they do.

·
Registered
2,044 Posts
I'm hopeing for no more than 3" tall --- width isn't as important.

Don't know what I can swing money wise right now but eventually would like to get both Ph and salinity. Ph being the more important one.

·
Registered
1,804 Posts
Currently, what do you think will be the price range for the PH monitor and roughlt how many orders will be needed to get that range?

·
Registered
2,224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I would say 1-14 units would be $58 each and 15 and above would be $53 each.

The dimensions are 3 1/4"x4 and it is 1 1/2" thick. Here is a picture of this unit model # 115

This model only has 1 decimal place, so it will read 8.1 or 8.2 not 8.12 etc.

Keep in mind this unit comes with calibration fluid (sache) and the DC power supply as standard, unlike pinpoint which only comes with a battery as standard. The power supply is $10 more I think on the pinpoint.

I sell these for $69 on the website to give you a reference.

·
Registered
2,044 Posts
Unfortunatly size is just a little bit to big to use on my Nano so I won't be needing one.

It does sound like a good power buy so go for it. I'm sure you'll get plenty of takers.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.