The Reef Tank banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
1,139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Since I have two days until I start my fourth year in vet school (pending passing my 9 finals) I was hoping to see pics of everyone's pets out there. I know we've done this before, but it's always good to do it again. I am home sick today as well (what a way to enjoy my 3 days of summer vacation)!

I want to see pics of people's cats, dogs, birds, reptiles, amphibians (everything except our favorite fish....we do that one a lot for sure), and other exotic creatures. So, post your pics and let me see the realm of pets I'll be treating soon enough!

Michelle :)

·
Premium Member
14,532 Posts
Bear

Here is a pic of Bear Bear Michelle (beware the little ones!) just kidding Bear is an anti chihuahua he is pretty good . And Jazz she loves her Dr.

Attachments

·
Retired Wanderer
17,266 Posts
Great pictures. That Siamese cat is gorgeous. If I get another cat it will be one and grew up with one as a kid.

Went to take a picture of Fatcat but he has been missing for a week now :cry: I was planning to adopt him when I move.

Here are some of my critters...you don't need pets around here.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
27,052 Posts
Well, shoot! I don't have a pet right now :( Boy, do I miss that. Don't know if I'd rather have a dog or a cat. Maybe a bird...

Anyway.. good to see everyone's critters here, domestic or otherwise :)

·
Fish Killin' Reef Keeper
358 Posts

These are my two pups, the puppy has actually gotten quite large since this pic..... Mitchell and Irie :D

·
the shutterbug mod!
2,394 Posts
Birds are pretty but for us the screeching gets old and you're forever cleaning up after them... I love my outdoor birds!
Here is Bernie's album, he's a Brittany. There are also a few shots of a few dogs that we had met a few weeks back, the Italian Spinone's and the Irish Wolfhound pup.
http://jessica.photos.us.com/c923999.html

·
Registered
524 Posts
cath said:
Well, shoot! I don't have a pet right now :( Boy, do I miss that. Don't know if I'd rather have a dog or a cat. Maybe a bird...
I vote for a dog!! :blob:

Here are my two little angels...or devils depending on the day

sleepy girl

In her diva sweater

He was a puppy in this picture

·
Retired Wanderer
17,266 Posts
I do have a cat now but will lose her in the breakup. But bet on the last day I will get asked to keep her. All I got out of the whole thing was a goofy dog.

Go ahead someone...try to take her catnip mouse...I dare you.

Attachments

·
Registered
104 Posts
Here is my dog Smokey.

We rescued him from the local pound about 15 months ago. He has some really bad separation anxiety but it has gotten much better since he has been with us.

·
Registered
1,139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Phishnoob said:
I do have a cat now but will lose her in the breakup. But bet on the last day I will get asked to keep her. All I got out of the whole thing was a goofy dog.

Go ahead someone...try to take her catnip mouse...I dare you.
Typical Torti--such personality and spunk!

1 - 20 of 39 Posts