The Reef Tank banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
the shutterbug mod!
2,394 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
...this song I heard on the way home tonight, it made me think of you. It's a faster country song (don't know if you listen to that or not)

"if you're goin' through hell
keep on movin'
don't slow down
if you're scared don't show it
you might get out
'fore the devil even knows you're there"

the rest of the song too, but it was fresh in my head so I figured I'd jot that down for ya. :) That and I'm on a Twinkie high, first one in years!!!

·
Retired Wanderer
17,271 Posts
Naw man I am doing well. Got my dream job, respect and a succubus out of my life. Sure I had eleven cents three weeks ago but the old timers made me have a garage sale and I made six hundred bucks and my new boss gave me a 500 dollar gas card and said settle up whenever. The landlord is taking repairs in exchange for the rent.

With a Beemer, a reef tank and friends like TRT what could be finer?

Many people have it much worse....don't worry about me.

·
Super Moderator
27,074 Posts
This may be addressed to Perry, but you know we all have to check it out ;)

Good advice for any of us, Jessica.

Perry! Great news on your new job working out for you :dance:

·
Premium Member
14,532 Posts
LOL Jess that song is in Doug1's Sig line

Glad things are working out Perry! It can only get better from here :)

·
Administrator
46,884 Posts
OWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW My ears are burning!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So Perry, 1st week down :)

·
Retired Wanderer
17,271 Posts
I am TRT...gotta represent! Got a **** army behind me :beer:

'nuff said

If anyone ever steps in a mud puddle (Old Jim's saying) come here and visit. All I can say is that the love here on this forum was overwhelming.

·
Premium Member
17,355 Posts
doode!

status report!

·
the shutterbug mod!
2,394 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
glad things are getting better! Sorry you couldn't join me here in WI tho! I never did hear exactly where you were lookin', but hey as long as things are on the up and up for ya, that's alllllll that matters! Have a great weekend, Perry and everyone! :D

·
Retired Wanderer
17,271 Posts
Things are good you guys.

I have nothing....literally nothing but made some friends. My job is incredible and I get to spend half an hour with the old timers then head down the mountain and carpool in with Becky to the best job ever.

You guys life is cool and it all works out. Pass out the good Karma when you can and then when you are against the ropes it will come back in spades.

By the way I flipped off the Devil on the way through...don't be afraid to take a risk. When my boss (VP of Ops) found out I countered on her offer with eleven cents to my name she was sort of blown away. Take a risk and follow your heart. The world needs cube fodder but it needs a few pirates too.

Got a day off to spend with my friends..sorry for all the spam.

·
Super Moderator
27,074 Posts
hehehe! Sounds like a segue to a song, Gwen :)

Perry - Thanks for update, man. Now what's that song from Walt Disney's Peter Pan about "A Pirate's Life for Me!" Good that you could spend a day just chillin here on TRT :beer:

·
Retired Wanderer
17,271 Posts
You guys are too nice. I got to spend six months as a plowman, waiter, snow shoveler, activist for some folks that are learning to speak English, mechanic, ditch digger and many other things. Sure I ended up flat broke and lost my chick but got to get ripped with some nice folks and ended up with both the ugliest and prettiest girl on the mountain.

A road trip was a good thing. Not many are so blessed.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts