The Reef Tank banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
hey ya'll do ya'll have any clowns or any other kinds of fish like mandarins or any gobies, or any other fish for sale, trade?

·
Registered
1,810 Posts
I've got yellow tangs and clowns, and neon gobies at the Petco. I may personally have some clowns to sell/trade here in a while, I'm trying to get a guys livestock he is selling.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hey Traci i don't live far from petgo. maybe i might just show up there soon. Do you have any anenomies still for sale? I need one for my clownfish.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
hey Traci, i will stop by your store tomorrow because my cousin and i want to see what stuff you have. My cousin is interested to see what saltwater stuff you have. I neeed a bubble tip anenomie for my clownfish, but the wisker coral that i have doesn't work for my clownfish at all. he does not seem to care that it is there. so we will be stoping by to see what you have tomorrow. it will be probally around 3.
So you will c me tomorrow at petgo. so can you maybe help us find what we want for tomorrow?

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Hey Traci, when I stop by tomorrow, I will show you some pics of my fish tank on my phone, I took some good pics. So if you see a boy that has a panthers hat on with redish hair, shorts, skate shoes, and if you see a guy following me with a panthers sweat shirt, and panthers hat on, that will be my cousin.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
hey traci, i bought your last six line wrass at petgo.

Your anenomie isnt doing so well. you might want to check that out. you have some good stuff there. i liked your yellow tangs that you had. when are going to have eels? do you have any maroon clownfish? My cousin couldn't come to greenville he was at school. i just got to petgo right when you had left. i saw you leave, i didn't think to say any thing to you. did you c that BMW pull up(dark blue) that was my mom and i pulling up to your store. if i had to rate your store form 1 to 10, i woulld rate it a ten. hope to c you soon. let me know when you will have more saltwater stuff.

SWEENEY

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Traci,
Hey did you hear that i got your last six line wrass. i put it in the tank but two of my other fish tried to nip it so it went and hid in one of my live rocks, but now it won't come out. can u help me?

·
Registered
1,767 Posts
ocean's floor has a pair of percs and yellow tangs for pmac members @ $36

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
hey scott i have been there and i got a whisker coral from there. so you have been there? have you talked to traci lately? if you ever do, tell her that i want to talk to her. i got traci's last six line wrasse. but the thing that is weird is, that i put it in my tank after i floated it for 45 min, so i put the fish in and it went in to some of my live rocks and never came back out. i wish he will come out soon. This is sweeney reporting.

·
Registered
1,810 Posts
Sorry Sweeny for taking so long to get back with you. I haven't been at work since the 13th and will be going back on the 25th. I hope everything is going well at the store. New fish come in on Thursday mornings, except clownfish which I never know when they are going to come. I'm sorry your fish is being bullied, it often happens when you get a new fish. What other types of fish do you have?

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
there is are some really cool stuff at ocean's floor! If you want to hear about them You have to keep in touch with me

1 - 17 of 17 Posts