kid impersonator
3,840 Posts

and a good morning to you

sorry about the sugar

·
Super Moderator
10,749 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
That cruel and unusual for me. Just came off sugar this year...

Good morning anyway.
Good Morning [H]ealer!:wavey:

It was early, I was struggling to come up with something and I really don't like pastries all that much anyway! They look nice but that is about it. I got stuck in Memphis Airport for 9 hours next to a Cinnabon. I can't stand to this day to even walk within smelling distance of one.:barf:

·
Super Moderator
10,749 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Morning KIA!:wavey:

·
Forever Reef
2,214 Posts
Hello !! :nuts: :nuts: :nuts:

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
10,749 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

·
spaceman spiff
11,769 Posts
Yeah, uh huh, we're clear. They make you wretch. Thanks!

Speaking of which, last week I was reading a document which describes how much "vomitus" the new lunar suit should be able to contain in a situation where crewmembers would be required to stay in their suits for the entire return trip from the moon (essentially a contingency, unpressurized vehicle survival scenario). Think about sitting in a suit for 144 hours and all the problems that would cause. Yum!!

·
kid impersonator
3,840 Posts

Speaking of which, last week I was reading a document which describes how much "vomitus" the new lunar suit should be able to contain in a situation where crewmembers would be required to stay in their suits for the entire return trip from the moon (essentially a contingency, unpressurized vehicle survival scenario). Think about sitting in a suit for 144 hours and all the problems that would cause. Yum!!
Thanks for that image

It was hard enough to sit in a car fo 1/2 hour after my SIL wretched in the back of my van

·
kid impersonator
3,840 Posts
tell Connor to not get into any trouble on his last day
or he needs to retake K5

·
Super Moderator
10,749 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
LOL nice thing to wake up to thi s am
pastries I can't have and talk of vomit :D
you guys are quiet the chuckle!

last full day of kindergarden for Connor and off to the gym for Erin and I!
Hope ya all have a great morning :wavey:
We are cheery today aren't we!:lol:

It's my kids alst day of school today too!

18 years in the military for me today!:cool:

·
Super Moderator
10,749 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·

Gotta have somewhere for it to stay! Bad to take the suit off!

·
Super Moderator
10,749 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
congrats

my kids have until next Wedensday
Thanks!

End of the school year also means the end of second income at home for 3 months. Wife works for the school district.

·
Registered
154 Posts
:wavey:Good morning everybody!

Congrats Eric on 18 years in the military.

Vomit? Really? This early in the morning? Not only do I have to deal with it on my shirt but on my puter screen too. Sooo not fair.

Amy, hope you had "fun" at the gym. We were too busy napping. Maybe Thursday I'll start torturing myself with you.

1 - 20 of 420 Posts