The Reef Tank banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5,816 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone! Well I went into this LFS that I do not care for to get rid of $227.00 worth of store credit that my son gave me(actually he gave me $200.00 worth for my birthday and the rest was mine).
I walked around in the store trying so hard to find something I wanted and it was not easy! All his stuff was second hand and all the books in the store were copywright 1970's and older. He had these these boxes of what was Ocean Magic where you could put SW and FW fishes together!:rolleyes:
I was really hard press to find anything I wanted out of that store! I ended up getting a canopy for my wife's twenty gallon reef tank. I did not get the sump he said would be ready over a week ago and it was 10 days and had not even started on it! I told him to forget it!:mad: I picked up two tanks as well that are six-sided and kind of cool and were brand new. They were twenty gallons or a little more!
I was going to get a really nice PH and all the boxes were empty and I asked his wife where are all the pumps?!:eek: She said oh we just stack the empty boxes and order pumps as people want them! I'm thinking to myself "Oh brother"!
And my main objective was to walk out of the store with no store credit as I did not want to go back to that place. I still ended up with $39.00 store credit! Whatever little girl I find to give that bike to I found, I will give her the $39 store credit and she can go get a fish bowl and a gold fish!!:D
Anyways here is a couple of pics of what I walked out with. First pic is the canopy for my wife's twenty gallon reef tank:

Attachments

·
Registered
5,816 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
And this is a pic of one of the two tanks I picked up! You can see the other tank right behind the first one. May have a pair of clowns in one tank and and the other tank an invert tank with shrooms, etc. :)

Attachments

·
Registered
5,816 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hey Clint you need one!;) Free if ya want it!:)

·
Registered
5,816 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Somehow I knew you were going to say that!!!:funny:

·
Registered
5,816 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Well I could use one for a sump for the 125 but probably way to small! Or more pratical for the 80 gallon! The other I think Pat wants it set up for a pair of clowns and I told her "No anenome!". I think I have her convinced that that would not work in a nano tank!:)

Thought about having a mantis shrimp in one of the tanks!

Or a shroom and zoa's tank!

No big hurry anyways so got lots of time before I decide what to do! :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts