This water tastes salty
I am new to this and am in the process of getting everything set-up, I want to paint the back of the tank black, any reccomendations as to what type of paint to use??
OK we need a link and a picture of your tank!:wavey:bucket brigade said:DON'T PAINT!!!!
They now make this black film stuff (exactly like car window tint) that is super easy to apply. Its a water-tight bond and can be removed. It takes 10min to apply and looks FANTASTIC:
1) You take an 8oz squirt bottle of water and add 2 drops of Dawn DishWashing Soap and mix
2) You squirt down the back of your tank with the mixture
3) You apply the film and slide it around to get it where you want
4) You wipe out any air-bubbles with a small soft cloth
5) You have about 5min to slide the flim around before the glue starts to "set" the film
I'm an idiot and I applied a perfect film the first time I did it. Check some local fish stores for price (should be under $20)