The Reef Tank banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

· Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been buying too much new stuff and am running out of room (kinda regreting the tank downsizing). I get down to the Winona area at least once a month to visit some friends, so I figured I would post this up on here. Any questions, feel free to ask. I don't have enough post to put up pictures yet, but you can pm me your e-mail address, or go to photobucket.com, and look for shadows40. Thanks for looking
Start with the zoa's
1) Alien eye (morphs?). 15 polyp+ frag for $25

2)Galaxia Blues. 15+ polyps for $15.

3)Cotton Candy pinks. 10+polyps for $15.

4)Purple and green zoa's on one plug(mixture zoa's, and no good picture yet). Some frags 20+polyps for $25, some 10+ polyps for $15.
5)mint green paly's. 15+ polyps for $15.

6)Evergreen paly's. 15+ polyps for $15.

7) Baseball size live rocl with around 30 polyps of pink zoa's. $25
8) Softball sized rock with bright purple mushrooms and Reverse Gorilla nipple zoa's 30+ polyp's. $30.

9) Orange and blue lobo. Price is per head (discount if more then 2 bought). $25/ head.

· Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
lol Thanks, but I think im going to have to pass on those. I am interested in a few others... Anyway you could get me a closer pic of the Galaxia Blues?
I only have a point and shoot camera, so I can't really get any better pictures right now, but if you go to zooid.com, you can find some pictures of them by there names. Sorry

· Registered
1,693 Posts
can you pm me a link to the lobo and galaxia blues? I tried under zoaid and nothing was found.

· Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
http://s694.photobucket.com/albums/vv302/shadowz40/
Here is the link to my photobucket page. Some of the pictures really aren't good as they are from a cheap point and shoot, and the nicer pictures have been taken by a friend. I am willing to do 4 zoa frags for $55. I figure I would pass on some good deals, as I am really out of room, and just bought some more ricordea's. Let me know I can change anyones order, and If it works to come down on sunday, I would be more then willing to, just let me know if it works for everyone, or if I can meet with one person, what ever works best for all. Thanks

· Big Pa
401 Posts
eric is a good person to deal with. i just bought 5 frags of different zoas from him on saturday and they are doing great. he has some amazing deals and is very easy to work with. i did turn him on to the lark forum cuz we are so active and he needed to move more stuff than i can handle. hope everybody that takes advantage of his sales is as happy as i am.

p.s. they are very blue as i did get some of them also

carl

· Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
eric is a good person to deal with. i just bought 5 frags of different zoas from him on saturday and they are doing great. he has some amazing deals and is very easy to work with. i did turn him on to the lark forum cuz we are so active and he needed to move more stuff than i can handle. hope everybody that takes advantage of his sales is as happy as i am.

p.s. they are very blue as i did get some of them also

carl
Thanks Carl!!! As you can verify, the pictures I have don't do them any justice. Can't wait till you can make it out to check out the tank!!

· Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Sorry for the delay. Due to a recent death in the family, I had to go out of town suddenly. Please pm me if you ordered something to let me know when you would be available for deliver. Saturdays and sundays work best for me. Thank you for your understanding.
Eric

· Registered
4 Posts
hey there,
i'm in chicago..any luck on shipping them here? zoas and shrooms can go 2-3 day without a problem..weather is nice here finally, and i've done it before. if you can get a shipping price i'll be more than happy to spend a 100 or so on ya!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.