The Reef Tank banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
the shutterbug mod!
2,394 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My reef club was all set to order from saltwaterfish.com but then we started finding surcharges with the "free" shipping, no phone number anywhere to contact them with a problem, and negative feedback all over the place. It's put so many of us on guard that we've decided to not submit our order... looks like we'll support our in-state Dr's! We know that they stand behind their products and they make their customers happy.

·
the shutterbug mod!
2,394 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yeah but aren't orange linkia's a bit more hardy?

·
Premium Member
13,218 Posts
I have a silly question about phone numbers.

If a company runs a internet business through email. If they are in the office they would answer by email, right?

If they are not in the office and don't answer their emails, who would be there to answer the phone??

·
Administrator
46,680 Posts
Spanky said:
I have a silly question about phone numbers.

If a company runs a internet business through email. If they are in the office they would answer by email, right?

If they are not in the office and don't answer their emails, who would be there to answer the phone??

I suppose it depends on the size of the biz, if its kind of a sideline thing then I can understand them not having a ph# just email, I like having a ph# and a live body to talk to if theres an issue, cause we all know Murphy loves reefers

·
the shutterbug mod!
2,394 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
emails are easy to overlook if you want to... I also prefer a live person to answer my question "now", when I call. To be fair tho I have recieved very prompt and helpful emails from online businesses, it's just the feedback and past experience with that online shop that have put us all on guard.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts