The Reef Tank banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
398 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just want to say how great it is to be a member of TCMAS. I asked for CAD help and got it. Currently have different people working on a variety of projects. Now remember your all sworn to secrecy! Anyhow, They amaze me with thier talents! Finally decided on a CNC machine. Will be about two months before it gets fit into the budget, but by then, I will have all the cad finalized, and exported into the appropriate programs and checked a few times to make sure there are no problems! This will be just in time for the great build up into reefing season, ya know that great season when the white stuff falls and it is cold outside and everyone plays with their tank! I need to find a place to take a beginners course on CAD!

Anyhow, from all the help, to the frag trades to the info, you guys have really helped me a lot. Working on a few items to make the Stoney Reef a household reefers name. Mark at Algae Free has helped a ton with out sourcing and other contacts. IMAC was unbelieveable for contacts!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.