The Reef Tank banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
350 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello All,
Some of you here know me, and know that I graduated from UW-Eau Claire this past weekend and held the ECRC frag swap at my house in conjunction with my grad party (thanks to Mary and Borgy for coming!).
Now that I finished my degree in business administration and minor in finance, I am looking for a job in a related field as well as international business (I lived and worked in Southern China last summer). If anyone is looking or knows of someone looking for an employee in business management or finance field please contact me. If you need a resume or references please email me at [email protected] or call my cell at (715) 520-2414. I currently live in <ST1:p<?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com
Eau Claire</st1:City>, <st1:State w:st="on">WI </st1:State></ST1:pbut am willing to move to the Twin Cities area.
Thanks for looking!
David Sienko<O:p</O:p

·
Registered
350 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
HFG - I am not very good at Chinese. I wish to continue learning the language. Do you know where I can learn the language such as a school or organization? Thanks!

Deathmatch782- Thanks! Good luck on your business administration -MIS degree. Where are you going to college?

·
Registered
1,337 Posts
I would try iether temp to hire or diriect hire thru a temp agency in the cities.
my wife goes thur acount temps. my soon to be sister in law and my brother in law have both found permanent placemnent thru temp agencies as direct hire. Basicaly a company has the temp agency screen candidates to fine the right one so they dont have to.
let me know when your this way again as Your more than welcome to stop by and bs/ trade :)

·
Registered
1,472 Posts
好运气在您的工作查寻。我现在审阅同样。

·
Registered
2,401 Posts
davidsreef said:
HFG - I am not very good at Chinese. I wish to continue learning the language. Do you know where I can learn the language such as a school or organization? Thanks!
/quote]

well, I have tons of books and comic books, and VCD and... lol. Back when I studied there was a partner program at the U. Best way to study is memorize phrazes and use it (if you are past pinyin and pronunciation, you need a teacher for that).
I wouldn't bother with writing much. It is not useful in the buisness world. Especially hand writing. Microsoft Pinyin is pretty good, if you can pronounce it and read, you can type.

·
Registered
2,401 Posts
David, I wouldn't work too hard at using Chinese ATM. What you need to do is get a few years working under your belt. While you are doing that, schmooze as much as possible and get to know what firms have stuff going on in China. Mention you like China. Put funny Chinese characters on your cubical walls. If thats where you want to be. You will be there before you know it.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts