The Reef Tank banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,044 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Title says it all.

Kimberly for many reasons (most I feel are IMNSHO fairly stupid) wants a divorce.

She never really liked my reef tanks or the money I spent on them even thought is was substantially less then the early inheritance my parents gave us. She also did not like the time I spent on the computer doing fish stuff or the time I spent doing the reef club stuff.

Of course I no longer do recreational drugs, I no longer smoke cigs, I only very occasionallly drink and I never cheated on her. If my worst vice is the computer, reef tanks, and ARC then thats not much of a bad vice to live with.

Anyway enough rambling.

Next fremale friend I have will either love my reefs and want to participate in ARC w/ me or I will quickly show her where the door is (you know the saying about "where GOD split ya").

Charles

Andy -- Needed it for a lawyer :eek:

·
Registered
2,224 Posts
Wow, Charles....I am sorry? I never know what to say. I wish you the best.....I guess your tanks was like another woman...could have been much worse!

You have friends here that will commiserate with you....

Sorry you needed the money for the CA reactor for that...not too much fun. Good luck with everything....hope to see you Thursday!

·
Registered
2,044 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Nothing really needs to be said but I thank you for trying.

I'm really OK with all this.

I'll be there on Thursday -- I have allready taken the whole day off.

Charles

·
http://atlanta-smas.org/
1,688 Posts
its like the old saying goes, when the wife say's " its either me or the reeftank" i really will miss her... thank god she doesn't complain about my obsession, because i give her many good reason's to want a divorce...it has been my experience when i did everything a women wanted me to do, and kissed ***, i was a miserable sob. i would rather have the freedom of doing the things i want in or out of a relationship.if there *****ing about your hobbies it's because they dont have a life of there own. thats my counceling session for the day i'll send you a bill.... start planning a bigger tank to take your mind off it charles;)

·
Registered
2,044 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Me and my 4 year old son in 5 debrooms --- HMMMMMM

A 180 in the dinning room wall would really look nice --- and best part is the tank would sit in the same room w/ my other tank closet.

And then an 8' x 4' x 12" prop tank could also fit in the fish room along w/ a window AC.

Jsut one big problem with all these great plans. $$$$$$$

·
Registered
945 Posts
Sorry to hear it Charles if there is anything i can do let me know see u Thursday

·
Registered
1,804 Posts
Charles, I am sincerely sorry to read this about you and Kimberly. :(

How are you doing?! How are your kids doing? :(
I hope that your family and friends will provide you with the encouragement and strength that you'll need.

Please let me know if there's anything I can do for you.

See you tomorrow,

Bob

1 - 8 of 8 Posts