The Reef Tank banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,135 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey All,

I have a nice Gary Fischer mountain bike I am looking to get rid of. I paid about $700.00 for it brand new a few years back. It is a 26". Still in very good shape. I'm asking $250.00. Let me know if anyone is interested.. I'll get some better pics today.

Thanks, Jeff

·
Registered
1,206 Posts
Dont want the bike, but thought i would help Jeffie out my vouching for how good these bikes are. Last time I was on Maui I took one of those bike trips down MT. Haleauka and they had these mountain bikes. Probably the best bike i ever ridden and definitely worth the price he is asking!

·
Registered
1,135 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Havre said:
Dont want the bike, but thought i would help Jeffie out my vouching for how good these bikes are. Last time I was on Maui I took one of those bike trips down MT. Haleauka and they had these mountain bikes. Probably the best bike i ever ridden and definitely worth the price he is asking!
Thanks Havre! :D

·
Registered
815 Posts
Havre said:
Jeez, I used some old crappy beach cruiser when I was there. It had drum brakes on it though, that was the first time I've seen drum brakes on a bike.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts