The Reef Tank banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Folks,<o></o>
I am finishing up the tear-down of my 30g freshwater planted tank and have a few things I would like to trade for frags. If you do not want to trade, or if I am required to list prices, please let me know.<o>
</o> Cherry Red Shrimp<o></o>
4+ mature females, 2+ mature males, along with the rest of what I can catch.<o></o>

Otocinclus Cats
<o></o>
2 - Probably one female and one male, but I am certainly not an expert on sexing. Have been with me since mid February.<o></o>

Drygoods<o></o>
1lb each of KNO3, K2S04, KH2PO4, and .5lb PMDD Pre-Mix<o></o>
8oz Flourish – 75% <o></o>
FW Aquarium Pharm. Master Test Kit – 50% used
20ft Python + 20ft extension
55W Odyssea PC ballast (2 bulbs, used 2mo and 4mo)<o></o>

I am looking for LPS or softies, anything that would fit nicely in the middle of this tank. Will consider any offers.
<o></o>
I live in <st1:city w:st="on"><st1>Minnetonka</st1></st1:city>, but I can meet half-way or we can make other arrangements. Would prefer to move the livestock before Friday.

Please send me a PM or an email.

Regards
Marty<o></o>

·
Registered
1,372 Posts
If you get no luck here... try the freshwater area on the forum.

·
Registered
574 Posts
I would be interested in the shrimp. But I cant come up until saterday. Also what price would you ask? Other wise I might have some shrooms I can bring ya.

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I will be in Duluth on Saturday, unfortunately. Would rather not price them unless I absolutely have to, and I guess I should mention that I need no more mushrooms.

My estimate of how many shrimp I have is an underestimate at best, and I can certainly try to take some pictures if needed. At last count there are 6 mature females, 5 mature males and at least a dozen immature shrimps. And those are the ones I can actually count/find in the moss.

Regards,
Marty

1 - 5 of 5 Posts