The Reef Tank banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
TCMAS Domain Owner
278 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If I upset anyone with this post, let me apologize. I just wanted to make the truck available to people in the group before putting it in the newspaper. The truck should sell pretty quickly. My wife and I decided to get rid of our '98 Rodeo since we now have a Navigator and a VW GTI. Just don't need the 3rd vehicle any longer.

Here's the skinny:

The truck has 101,000 miles on it HOWEVER... the engine was completely REPLACED at 85,926 miles. The new engine has just a hair over 15,000 miles on it. The engine was installed in January of 2005. Also, I had new tires installed on 12-31-04... just a couple weeks before replacing the engine, so they also have approx. 15,000 miles on them. They are Bridgestone Dueler A/T's... great tires. This truck has selectable 4WD and drives VERY well even in deep snow. Mileage is right around 16-18 MPG.

I also had a trailer hitch installed just weeks before my wife and I moved to MN in June of last year. It has only towed a trailer once... during the move... and it only carried my 125 AGA and fish stuff.

I also replaced the stock stereo with a Kenwood Z919 head unit. This CD player plays CD's that contain MP3's. It has a wireless remote. I love this head unit.

Kelley Blue Book declares the private party sale value at $5855 for a vehicle in good condition and $6380 for one in excellent condition. I feel that the overall condition is good, but given that there is a new engine and tires, we are asking for $6000 or best offer. My wife and I would like to sell this truck as quickly as possible, so all reasonable offers will be considered.

Interested parties should contact me via a PM through this forum.

Pics:

Thanks,

Dale

1 - 1 of 1 Posts